|“||Me: What is a GDV?
AustinDR: A generic doomsday villain. In short a villain that does not have a personality or legitimate goals, exists only to be a threat to the protagonists, etc. It is not the same thing as being a flat character.
|~ Me and AustinDR about a GDV (generic doomsday villain) on the Pure Evil Cleanup thread (which has now been deleted).|
Hi. I am the user known as Misry6, but you can simply call me Misry. I am here to do constructive work on this wiki and improve it. I am also here to suggest ideas for articles, and I am currently planning to create the Legendary Villains Wiki for all villains that are real-world legends.
Blogs That I Don't Want to Forget
Pages to Create/Work On
- Eldest (Across the Universe)
- Lurke (Dragons: Rescue Riders)
- Nicolae Carpathia (Left Behind)
- King Lamech (The Remnant trilogy)
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Independence Day
- Jurassic Park
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Star Wars
- Tales of Arcadia
- The Chronicles of Narnia
Reasons for creating the Legendary Villains Wiki
These are my reasons for creating the Legendary Villains Wiki:
- This wiki is only for fictional villains. Some people (including Christians like me) believe those villains to be real, and adding them to a wiki that is only for fictional villains would be offensive to them.
- If I add Legendary Villains to the Real-Life Villains Wiki, that would be extremely offensive, since a lot of people do not believe such villains exist.
Pages to Check On
- King Runeard - Really watching to see if anyone will post "Genocidal" there. While the author of the novelization agreed that Runeard wanted to destroy the Northuldrans, it isn't explicitly said in the story, only vaguely implied. All that's proven in-media about his endgame goal is that Runeard is simply a xenophobe who built the dam to weaken Northuldra and he instigated the battle to forcefully submit them to his rule.
- Thunderclap - He's not the main antagonist of The Good Dinosaur; he's simply the foremost villain. Technically, the main antagonist is Arlo's fear of the unknown, even though it's technically not a character.
- Jesse (Minecraft: Story Mode) - Hopefully, no vandalism will be done to his/her villainous acts during Season 2.
- Jackson Storm - That page should not be added here again. Even though he is the main antagonist in Cars 3, he does nothing heinous enough to count him as a villain.
- The Devil (theology) - I am patiently waiting for that page to be unlocked so I can make some improvements.
- Romeo (Minecraft: Story Mode) - Hopefully no one will add him as being ("Admins" - a race of Gods/cosmic entities); he was never confirmed to be either one. In the last episode of Season 2, Above and Beyond, it's revealed he is simply an extremely powerful human being.
- Romeo's Snowman - This article is a mistake I made, and was deleted. This is because Romeo and the Snowman are actually the same being, which is explained in the article itself. Romeo is fragmental, able to split himself into different forms, including his Snowman form. This page shouldn't be added here again.
- Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear - Sadly, the Quotes section may get messed up again now that this article is unlocked.
- Koba - I am really getting concerned about this plagiarism now. That Personality section should be completely original, and not copied from another site. Plus, the fallen heroes category should not be readded here because Koba never did any heroic acts.
- Hadrian - I have explained in the article why he is the main antagonist in the Adventure Pack and the overarching antagonist entire Season 1 of the game he is in, while the Wither Storm is the main antagonist in the Season Pack and the entire Season 1. This is another concern vandalism may occur here.
- Sterling - Like Jackson Storm, he isn't a villain at all. He's just a jerk, and none of his acts were remotely evil. This page shouldn't be here either.
- Talos - Although I did create this article, I honestly think it should be deleted. I've only watched parts of the movie, and I don't think I saw enough detail to prove Talos actually is a villain. I just assumed it. Also, the article seems to be plagiarized from the article of the same name on the Antagonists Wiki, which is just stupid and redundant.
- Chick Hicks - This is my latest one as there is always lots of cleanup I have to do on that page. A user keeps edit-spamming the article but does no cleanup on it, which is why this article is now on my list.
- Eli Mills - The reason why this page is now on my list is because there may be some edit-wars going on in the page, including one about this character feeling remorse. If it continues, it may be locked.
- Indominus rex - There seems to be some recent category abuse apparently, and scientific names are supposed to be italicized.
- Indoraptor - Like said before, scientific names are supposed to be italicized.
- DJ Stylbator - It should not be vandalized again.
- Jadis the White Witch - Tash is the Satan-type character in The Chronicles of Narnia, not Jadis; however, she does come very close. The Satan category shouldn't be added in this page.
- Grimmel the Grisly - Watching for category spam. Also, Grimmel is the overarching antagonist of the How to Train Your Dragon animated franchise, and not just the final antagonist.
- Phango - His backstory does not justify his actions. No one treats him sympathetically, and he took his killing spree way too far when he started killing other animals because he wasn't satisfied enough with his revenge on his clan. The Black Eagle even says, "Having everyone live in fear of you doesn't change who you are," referring to Phango, so I don't see why people keep adding him to the "Tragic" category.
Note: This was made because it might be difficult to add a character's entire history in ten edits due to how many paragraphs it can take, so I've decided to finish them up here. This is also where I test synopses to see whether they are 15k bytes and complete them if they're not finished.
|King Arthur (Tales of Arcadia)|