While the lack of a page is not a rule here, I abide by a code of honor where I do not make proposals for characters who do not have pages.
- 1 Proposed Candidates
- 2 Pure Evil Candidates
- 3 Characters listed as NPE who should be re-evaluated for a potential PE status. (This will not include rejected evil characters.)
- 4 Rejected characters we must reconsider. (I'd re-propose them if I mark them with an asterisk and this is more of a wish list.)
- 5 I.P. to check
- 6 Individual Works
Pure Evil Candidates
- I'm definitely wanting to propose this character.
Characters listed as NPE who should be re-evaluated for a potential PE status. (This will not include rejected evil characters.)
- Solon: His atrocities might be more heinous than you made out to be. Also, there is a such thing as following illegal orders.
- The Man With a Beard But No Hair & The Woman With Hair But No Beard: I do not find comical moments redeeming and I do not consider their "respect" for another person the sort of respect that is redeeming either.
Rejected characters we must reconsider. (I'd re-propose them if I mark them with an asterisk and this is more of a wish list.)
- Adam Sutler: Is every bit as guilty as Peter Creedy. Also he seems more xenophobic than well-intentioned. Also, just because the original version had preventions does not automatically mean they cannot be absent in another, look at the Utrom Shredder who lacked the redeeming features of his Original Comic Book counterpart.
- Alexander (Murder Party): TBA
- Ardos: Not only is attempting to blow up an island's worth of people not fridge horror (Eldes specifically told him: "You're willing to sacrifice everyone so you can escape? You should be ashamed!"), it is also far from generic villainy for the setting of Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD which are dubiously canon spinoff titles. Also would other villains' crimes really jack up the standard of these games if they were so reliant on fridge horror?
- Cypher Reagan: TBA
- Damien Thorn: His relationship with his father is of fanaticism, not love for him. Also, he either shed whatever remorse he had or was faking said remorse.
- Firefly (Arkhamverse): TBA
- Frost (Mortal Kombat): One of the reasons she should be added back is that she and Sektor are not so similar. (Worth noting that the person who got her cut did not have a great track record at removals.)
- Gallius Rax: TBA
- Gideon Hask: TBA
- Hidan: TBA
- Jo Slade: TBA
- Leonard Wright: TBA
- Light Yagami (film series): Might not have been as sympathetic as this wiki made him out to be.
- Matthew Shrieve (Arrowverse): TBA
- Moff Jerjerrod: Only the non-canon novelization counts. May need a different page though.
- NegaDuck: Just because the comic's tone is different does not automatically mean it is not canon. Second, trying to kill bunches of alternate Darkwings is far from generic villainy. Thirdly redeeming features come from either alternative character interpretation or non-canon sources. Lastly, just because you've had comical moments does not automatically mean your atrocities are played for laughs.
- Prometheus Black: TBA
- RDB: TBA
- Rekka Hoshimiya: TBA
- Riff Tamson: TBA
- Zs'Skayr: TBA
I.P. to check
- Heavy Object (I might consider working with another person on this.)
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Upcoming live-action remake.)
- Fatal Fury Manga by Ken Ishikawa. (Might talk with another user on this.)
- Legend of Heroes (Might talk with someone on this.)
- Tales of Vesperia