- Tor Vizsla - 11/18/2020: Offscreen Villainy
- Marcus from Angel - 1/17/2021: Offscreen Villainy
- Nacho Contreras (Scarface: The Worlds Is Yours) - 3/6/2021: Most of the crimes in the game have been offscreen.
- Joseph Serumaga - 9/20/2021: Offscreen Villainy
- Rayanne Leland - 9/23/2021: Fails the baseline heinous standard
Characters considered for removal
- Gracewind Goatman: Offscreen Villainy.
- Lord Er: Made of Evil.
- Lyndon James: Outclassed by Alison DiLaurentis.
- Monique Deveraux: Fails the Vampire Diary Standard.
- Rogelio Torrez: Luther Voz outclasses him.
- Stanley (American Horror Story): Overshadowed by Dandy Mott.
- Walter Cole: Cares for Thomas Burns.
Characters advocated for removal
- Aarfy: Not heinous enough.
- Abigail Williams (The Crucible): Not heinous enough.
- Black Battler: Potentially made of evil.
- Bangray: Fails to Ginis and Domidoll.
- Cahu: Not heinous enough.
- Charles "Trout" Walker: Fails the standard to a non-PE character.
- D-Stroy: Not heinous enough.
- DOR-15: Relies too much on fridge horror to pass the baseline.
- Gargoyle (Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water): A slight redeeming feature is still a prevention, look at Hopper.
- Goblin Lord: As of now, his species has been shown to be always chaotic evil.
- Griffin (Red Zone Cuba): Fails the standard and at least several redeeming features.
- Jenna Zan Arbor: Remorseful for what she did to a friend's son, also genuine friendship (even if it is to an extant) is a redeeming feature.
- John Gavenue: Fails the standard.
- John Milton (Scream): Fails the standard which is not helped by offscreen villainy, even so one known victim is not enough. Also, in regards to resources, the role of producer has the same amount of importance as a director.
- Knave of Hearts (Disney): Fridge Horror.
- Lord Hazanko: Possibly a generic doomsday villain who was not as omnicidal as he was made out to be.
- Magellan (The Welkin Weasels): Offscreen villainy and fails to Torca Marda and Flaggatis.
- Mulu-elu Galu-gu: Had good intentions and honor.
- Prince Malagant: The lack of confirmed deaths in the villages he destroyed is a sure fire way to fail the baseline.
- Rais: Apparent care for his brother.
- Reginald Birch: Not heinous enough for Assassin's Creed.
- Roger (Lord of the Flies): Insufficiently heinous and possibly remorseful.
- Shepard Lambrick: Seems honorable. Also remorseful for attempted rape.
- Sigma (Mega Man X): Corrupted by a computer virus. His Maverick Hunter X incarnation, who does count, needs a different page.
- Takeda Kanryū: (Only for the manga) Developing a genuine rapport with another character is a redeeming feature. However, his live-action incarnation might still count.
- Tantalus: Not heinous enough.