Hello there, I am Tripp Everett, a fellow user who wants to help the comunity as much as possible through making pages and edditing, If you want to see my user page, suit yourself, just don't edit anything, you have been warned.
Antón Castillo (I think this is the most evil villain Giacarlo Esposito ever played, even more than Gus, he enslaved many people in his country, had several executions to anyone who oposed him and killed his son, Diego, with the only redeeming qualities he has is still some care for his son and wife and has a slightly tragic backstory of his father dying in front of him and being sent to labor camp as a child).
The Catalyst, how did it not have a page until now is beyond me, he caused every single event in the franchise and killed his creators, just because he was redeemed by the end doesn't mean he wasn't a villain.
Adrian Baker, how in the hell didn't this guy even have a page or even a link to it, the motherf*cker is a necrophiliac rapist and brutal murderer.
Joseph Pratt Jr., I am not so sure how to describe him, so I'm just going to say that this guys proves that everyone has their secrets.
Clarence (Final Space), I originaly hated this guy in Season 2 for what he did to Fox, but I honestly think he's redemption was well made and well earned, yeah, they made me love a character I used to hate better than a guy who commited atrocities that were portraid as depressing by the story.
- Doctor Saleon (Approved)
- Adrian Baker (Approved)
- Leland White (Approved)
- James Marcus
- Vincent Goldman (Approved)
- Dermot "Lucky" Quinn (Approved)
- Sabine Brandt (Sabine: Are you just incredibly stupid?)
- Mary Kelley (Approved)
- Matsumoto (Approved)
- Skizzo (I'm honestly questioning what is the worst proposal I've made, his or Sabine's)
- Aaravos (I know he's Arc is still ongoing, but he seems to have no redeeming qualities until now and while the creators mention that they wrote him as a complex character, this could be just Word of God, I also need to read the novels, since they are confirmed to be canon).
- Sol Regem (for the same reasons as Aaravos)
- King Sombra (I would call Sombra many things, bog-standard is not one of them, he psycologicaly tortured and eslaved nearly everyone in Equestria, and is arguably more heinous than the other main antagonists, and how does he fail the heinous standards to the Dazzlings, all they did is make people argue and attempt a stardard take over the world, not psycological torture nor enslavement.)
- Oswell E. Spencer (Approved)
- Mike Ehrmantraut
- Bill Cipher
- Tomura Shigaraki
- Gustavo Fring
- Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Donquixote Doflamingo
- Joker (Arkhamverse)
- Albert Wesker