Hello, fellow editors! I'm X9 The Android (not the Samurai Jack droid, the character I based on my username, so don't worry, he hasn't made his way into the real world and started editing here). I have known Villains Wiki since at least 2014 (I remember seeing the Lord Business and Bad Cop articles by that time), but I didn't join until 2015 under a different username. After I had to close that account for reasons I don't want to explain, I started a new account circa late 2016/early 2017 and it is this.
Why did I join this wiki? Well, because I love villains since I was little! Everytime I saw a movie or TV show, I always focused on the villains and most action figures I played with when I was a kid were about villains. Besides, like some of us realize when we were little, when we were little, we focused on the heroes and their adventures, but when we grow up, we start to understand the villains. In brief, I love villainy and that's why I'm here! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
You can also find me in the...
- Indiana Jones Wiki
- POTC Wiki
- Near Pure Evil Wiki
- Pure Evil Wiki
- Inconsistently Heinous Wiki
- Disney Wiki
And other wikis too, but I'm too lazy to list them all.
Potential PE Candidates that Should be Proposed on the Wiki
NOTE: Please, if you are browsing through my page and see this, don't steal these candidates if I indicate my interest in proposing them with an asterisk, please. It's very annoying while you are investigating to make a PE Proposal of a character you want for someone to make it despite knowing that you wanted to do it.
- Dr. Anton Sevarius from Gargoyles and its tie-in comics*
- Lex Luthor and Brainiac from The Dark Knight Strikes Again
- Dorian Tyrell from the comic book adaptation of The Mask film
- Mr. Smith from Nick of Time*
- Granny Goodness from the DC Animated Universe*
- Overlook Hotel from the film adaptation of The Shining*
- King Terak from Ewoks: The Battle for Endor*
- Jester of chaos
- The Humble Nintendo Master
- The Pro-Wrestler
- Percival C. McLeach
- Mrs. Super Nova
- Doriyah kirra
- Romeo and Robot
- Invisible Hover
Favorite Villains List
- Captain Hook - This is by far my favorite villain ever! Not only of Disney, but in general.
- Joker (DC Animated Universe) - Likely my favorite Joker incarnation because "World's Finest" was the first Batman/Superman media I ever saw!
- Father (KND) - One of the best Cartoon Network villains, alongside his children, The Delightful Children From Down The Lane.
- Mojo Jojo
- Boogey Man (The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
- Alejandro Burromuerto - Let's admit it, he was much more nefarious and manipulative than his girlfriend, who is also one of the show's best antagonists before her "redemption".
- The Beldam - One of the scariest antagonists in children films ever. One of my siblings still refuses to see the film again because of The Beldam!
- Sideshow Bob
- Cad Bane - I was particularly not a fan of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but this character and his design always intrigued me. I was so surprised when he unexpectadly showed up in The Book of Boba Fett.
- Lord Farquaad
- Chris McLean - Funny thing, however, is that from this list, he is the only character who I like but I don't really like to see as a villain. Seriously, one of the things that annoyed me in later Total Drama seasons were how much of a psycho Chris turned. I hope in the upcoming seasons Chris reverts back to his previous Season 1 self. He was really likable in that season!
- Victor Perkins
- The Lich (Adventure Time) - The Ice King was a funny antagonist at first, but I don't feel like he felt like one after he developed into a more complex, tragic figure. But this Lich is anything but a nice guy...
- Turbo (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Rumpelstiltskin (Shrek) - One of the best examples of a four film villain done right!
- Aku - I spent many years wondering if Jack defeated him or not until I finally saw his defeat in the revival season. It was worth to wait for Jack's journey to conclude.
- Green Goblin (Spider-Man Films) - Perhaps one of my favorite live-action villains and one of the best in superhero films. I was so glad and cheered when he returned in No Way Home.
- Joker (2019) - My favorite live-action Joker. I agree that the Nolanverse version is terrific, but I like this version more because we share some things (not his madness, so don't worry), and I really felt able to connect with him.
- Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - I was really surprised when I became aware of this guy's plans. I mean, he was so complex that even made him question whether he wasn't a truly bad guy at all. Yeah, his plans have flaws, but maybe I would like him even more if my social media test didn't say that he would have erased him for being a "drunkard".
- Dolores Umbridge - I can't really understand why all Harry Potter fans hate Umbridge. Yeah, Umbridge is nasty and despicable, but the character itself is a great yet clever exxageration of the Strict Unlikable Teacher cliché.
- Lord Voldemort
- Emperor Palpatine - One of the best film villains of all time. Yes, Darth Vader is far more popular, but he became evil thanks to who?
- Davy Jones (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- John Kramer - He isn't the typical horror film villain.
- Robbie Rotten - Common fellas, this guy was the childhood of many of us! It was thanks to him that when I was little I wanted to be an evil genius with a cool underground lair!