|“||Uhm... is it okay to say I like the Star Wars Sequel trilogy? Cause... I do.||„|
|~ Yes, I like those films, don't judge me.|
|“||I am just your not so average guy.||„|
|~ Me because I wanted to have a second quote.|
Guess you have found my page, huh? Well... hi I guess? I am not really your average guy honestly, I am pretty insecure, shy, socially awkward, single... yeah.
I usually go by Joe or Joseph in real life, but online I like to be called Your Not So Average Guy.
I don't really know how I came up with that name, but it is what I named myself I guess. Although, I am probably different compared to other people. Although, aren't we all different? Didn't God make us that way? I don't know.
I am personally pretty insecure about myself, sometimes being afraid that I am like too fat or too ugly or whatever. Sometimes I actually wonder if I am not smart.
I try to be as nice as I can to others online since I don't want to come off as a rude or bad person at all since I really do not want people to think of me that way. I personally think I am nicer online than I am actually in real life since I actually have time to think about what I am about to say or do.
I am also pretty shy, I have a hard time making friends in real life since I am really socially awkward and I never know what to say to others, which lead to me being single for my entire life and I haven't really made friends in real life after I moved to New Jersey. Thankfully, I have some friends back in Massachusetts that I still talk to and I have one friend online.
I also have trouble understanding certain things at times, such as math. I suck at some parts of math.
The reason why I am the way I am is that I am somewhat autistic. I have had it for my entire life, and there isn't much I can do about it. But hey, it makes me who I am now, doesn't it now? I am somewhat proud of it.
Overhaul by Yuki Hayashi
Trivia (cause why the heck not)
- I accidentally committed category abuse to the Profion category after I added him to the psychotic category. I now realize that he isn't really psychotic (although Jeremy Irons' performance was absolute bonkers) but I remember feeling really bad about it. Thankfully, B1bl1kal was forgiving.
- I personally love adding audio to the pages. I feel like it makes them somewhat better and kinda fun.
- I absolutely love animals. I have a dog at home who I love very very much.
- I have fun making some polls on the wiki and I enjoy getting feedback from other users on the polls.
- I hope to become whitelisted one day.
- Star Wars is my all-time favorite film franchise. My favorite is Episode V and my least favorite is Episode II.
- I personally think the usage of "tertiary antagonist" should be used again since there are actually some villains that feel too major to just be considered just as a major antagonist. Take a look at Blue Diamond for an example.
- I have a habit of not getting into shows until they are almost over for some reason.