My Favorate Wikis
Ben 10 Planet
What I think would be the worst military villain threat
- Vladimir Makarov (Modern Warfare 2)(Doing many terrorist acts that has gotten thousands if not millions killed)
- Fire Lord Ozai (Avatar: The Last Airbender)(Nearly fullfilling his Grandfather's dream of world empire but by wiping ou the world in an inferno)
- Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)(Nearly controlling the Fire Nation to carry out her father(Fire Lord Ozai)'s plans)
- General Shepherd (Modern Warafare 2)(Killed two members of Task Force 141(Roach and Ghost) and intened not to stop there)
- Admiral Zhao (Avatar: The Last Airbender)(Nearly took out the Northern Water Tribes)
My comparison between Fire Lord Ozai and Vladimir Makarov
Fire Lord Ozai
- Proclaimed himself as Phienox King of the world in Sozin's Comet.
- Started (but never even got to) incinerating the world (I don't think any innocents were there). This method was botched by Avatar Aang.
- Jailed in the same prison and the same cell as his brother, Iroh, was kept.
- Second most dangerous on my list.
- Destroys a Swedish Furniture store, Leaving 100 dead or injured.
- Robbed some banks
- Destroys an Oil Well
- Massacred an Airport in Moscow, Russia, Leaving hundreds dead.
- Reveiled in Modern Warfare 3 that he was the one responsible for the nuke in the Mid East that killed 30,000 Marines (maybe countless others) on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- Kidnaped the Russian President on MW3 and threatened him in order to get the nuke launch codes.
- Most to all of his deadly acts he got away with until Modern Warfare 3 when he was hung by Captain Price in Dubai.
- Most dangerous on my list.
- Ozai attempted to kill all of the people in the Avatar world. It didn't work, as he was defeated and taken into custody. Vladimir Makarov, on the other hand, has accually killed thousands if not millions of people and has gotten away with it.
- Ozai is in Jail, but it took approxamently 4 years (2013-2017) to kill Makarov.
My favorite pages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.