This is a continuation of the my previous blog post, which got kind of big. Basically, give your opinions on which pages should be deleted. Please list the characters and give your arguments on why they don't belong here.
Here's the original topic.
Because a lot of people here seem to be confused about how to classify animals in appropriate categories, I've decided to create this small blog post to help clear the confusion. I'll only be listing the most relevant subgroups here:
- Phylum: Porifera (sea sponges)
- Phylum: Cnidaria (jellyfishes, sea anemones and corals)
- Phylum: Nematoda (roundworms)
- Phylum: Plathelminthe (flatworms)
- Phylum: Annelida (tube worms, earthworms and leeches)
- Phylum: Mollusca (oysters, snails and octopuses)
- Phylum: Arthropoda (animals with segmented bodies)
- Class: Insecta (flies, bees, beetles, butterflies, etc)
- Class: Arachnida (spiders, scorpions and mites)
- Class: Crustacea (crabs, shrimps, lobsters and barnacles)
- Class: Myriapoda (centipedes)
- Phylum: Echinodermata (starfishes, se…
It's time for another important discussion. I want to know your opinions on which pages should be deleted. Please list the characters and give your arguments on why they don't belong here.
Because this is probably the most controversial page here on this wiki, we should discuss here if we should keep or delete it.
UPDATE: We have an unanimous consensus that this page should stay, and so it will be.
This will be the first of various polls regarding the many categories on this wiki. Without further ado: