|“||And so it came to pass, on Christmas day, that the human race did cease to exist. But even then, the Master had no concept of his greater role in events, for this was far more than humanity's end. This day was the day the whole of creation would change forever. This was the day... the Time Lords return. FOR GALLIFREY! FOR VICTORY! FOR THE END OF TIME ITSELF!||„|
My 2nd Doctor Who proposal. Rassilon is pure evil.
What's the work
Davros is one of the main antagonists of Doctor Who, alongside The Master. Doctor Who is a long running British science fiction tv show. It follows an ancient alien known as The Doctor, who is a Time Lord - the oldest, wisest and most advanced race in the universe - that regenerates consistently, gaining a new human appearance in the process. He explores the universe throughout time, using a time travelling ship known as the TARDIS, often takes up a human companion, and encounters numerous alien species, most notable the Daleks - an aliens species encased in metal casing who battled against the Time Lords in a war known as the Time War.
Who is he
Rassilon is the founder (or one of) and Lord President of the Time Lord race. He was one a proud ruler, but ended up a corrupt megalomaniac who wanted to initiate a Final Solution at the End of the Time War - to wipe out all time and space..
- Responsible for The Master going mad, wanting to use him as a pawn.
- Tried to bring forth the end of all time, where he and his ilk ascend to become creatures of consciousness alone while all of creation, time and space is destroyed.
- Murders other Time Lords for suggesting to allow the Doctor to wipe out Gallifrey and end the Time War for the good of the rest of the universe because he doesn't want to die.
- Responsible for the Doctor being trapped for four and a half billion years and for the death of Clara.
- Tries to have the Doctor executed despite him being seen as a hero.
- Throughout his past, he took a liking to cleansing other "lesser" species.
None. He knows what his actions will cause but doesn't care.
Comparison to other Doctor Who Villains
His attempt to end all of time is matched only by Davros' Reality Bomb. It dwarfs the actions of all others.