|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Vaana Keylyn is a major antagonist in Hitman: Blood Money, serving as the secondary antagonist in A Dance with the Devil mission and a member of the Franchise.
She was voiced by Barbara Bernad.
Vaana Ketlyn was a famous Romanian circus performer and party hostess around Nevada, having become a self-made millionaire. She was also secretly an illegal arms dealer in league with her lover, CIA agent Anthony Martinez, both of them being associated with the Franchise.
Diana's dossier on Ketlyn states that she is an adept Eskrima-style sword fighter, and in fact she carries a cane sword throughout the level, and will use it against Agent 47 if she gets the chance.
During a lavish and decadent Heaven and Hell themed party being hosted at her skyscraper corporate offices, Keylyn was assassinated by Agent 47 on August 15th 2005, alongside her lover and two assassins from the Franchise, who aimed for killing 47 himself.
- Probably the best way to kill her is to mess with the pyrotechnics while she's performing onstage. This results in her getting set on fire and falling off the stage into the shark tank below, where she's eaten by her sharks.
- Her boss fight shares some traits with Lee Hong's boss fights in Hitman: Codename 47 and Hitman: Contracts; both characters use martial arts, agility and a one-hit-kill sword. However, Vaana gets an upgrade in the form of a gun.
- The original drafted concept art for her was far less burlesque and more gothic.
- If Agent 47 chooses to rendezvous with Vaana disguised as Anthony Martinez, she will ask him three times to remove his mask (which Agent 47 obviously cannot do for the sake of blowing his cover).She will then become enraged and kill Agent 47 in one fell swoop of her cane sword.
- If Agent 47keeps a safe distance from the infuriated Vanna she will open fire and guards will soon intervene, ruining a good rating.
- Vaana is the first black target to appear in the hitman franchise.