|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Velvet is a major antagonist in Hazbin Hotel.
Velvet is a slim demon with slightly grey-brown skin. She has velvet, maroon, and white hair tied into pigtails with black and white lace hair ties holding her hair up. She seems to be wearing white clown eyeliner with burgundy eyeshadow. She has white irises and red sclerae.
Velvet wears a black, velvet, and white tea-length dress with short puffed sleeves including various heart designs and velvet lace at the bottom. She wears white and velvet striped evening gloves and black tights or stockings. Her shoes are velvet flats with white pom poms on the top.
Velvet is the energetic, stylish and trendy type who is always up-to-date with the latest trends and technology. Faustisse, an illustrator for the show, has described her as being a "very crazy person". She's also obsessed with taking selfies.
- Her upkeep with and usage of modern technology is one of the main reasons why she and Vox get along quite well.
- Velvet's name means "a closely woven fabric of silk, cotton, or nylon, that has a thick short pile on one side". It's Latin root word, villus, means "shaggy cloth" or "tuft of hair".
- The color velvet often represents power and wealth, alluding to her status as an Overlord of Hell.
- Velvet is said to be good with food and potion-making.
- She is the only member of the VVV Overlords to not be the archenemy/arch-nemesis of a character (at least as of now).