|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||A professional! Glad I hired one.||„|
|~ Viktor Novikov|
Viktor Novikov is the main antagonist of "The Showstopper" episode of HITMAN. He was a powerful Russian oligarch, appropriator of the Sanguine fashion house and an associate of IAGO, an infamous spy ring.
After the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Viktor Novikov made his first fortune in real estate. He was very successful at it for many years, but became financially strained by a subsequent recession and turned to criminal activity to sustain his lavish lifestyle Five years before the Paris incident, Novikov's girlfriend Dalia Margolis convinced him to buy Sanguine Fashion House, so they could use it as a front for IAGO, their espionage ring.
Novikov hosted a Fashion Show in Paris, but in secret he was doing that to deliver information regarding M16 agents to an unknown man. During the show, he and his girlfriend Dalia Margolis are both murdered by Agent 47 during the middle of the show.
In contrast to his wife, Dalia, who enjoys toying with harmless prey, Viktor genuinely seems to enjoy being a fashionista as opposed to a spy. He takes great pride in being the center of attention and seems to genuinely love his wife. Despite this, Viktor is cruel, unpleasant, rude, self-absorbed, and obnoxious. His bodyguard seems to be the only person who can tolerate him other than his wife. Viktor can be charismatic when he wants to be, leading the public to see him as a respectable businessman rather than a traitorous spy.
- Strangled (Can be garroted by 47's fiber wire)
- Neck snapped (Can have neck broken after being knocked out, also cause of death if dumped into Seine river.)
- Stabbed (Can be killed with a bladed object. This is commonly caused by a knife of cleaver, but can also be caused by a historical battle-axe or saber if the player is feeling particularly flamboyant.)
- Shot (Can be killed by 47's silverballers or by any other firearms in the level or at 47's disposal.)
- Blown up (Can be caused by loosening the valve of a gas heater lamp. Can also be caused by using explosives in the level or on 47's belongings.)
- Crushed/blunt force trauma (Can be caused by dropping a chandelier, Dalia Margolis, Light rig or speaker on Viktor during the level.
- Poisoned (Can be killed by poisoning his alcohol, the bare knuckle boxer.)
- Drowned (Can have his head dunked into a toilet while he is throwing up. Can also be thrown into the Seine river.)
- Fell to his death (Can be pushed of thrown off a ledge if he is on the second floor.)
- Electrocuted (Can be electrocuted after walking into a charged puddle.)
- Viktor Novikov - Hitman Wiki