|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Vought-American, also known as Vought-America, Vought Industries or simply Vought is the main antagonistic faction in the comic book series The Boys and its 2019 Amazon Prime TV adaptation.
They were originally an organization created by the Nazis during World War II for the purpose of developing superhumans. They are responsible for many of the superhuman groups that exist in the world of The Boys. They're mostly responsible for the creation of The Seven and created them in order to gain profit and money by manipulating the public in believing they're a superhero team.
In the comics, after the dissolve of The Seven including the deaths of Black Noir, Homelander and the company's VP, James Stillwell, it's unknown what happened to the company but it's most likely that Vought was disbanded after the fall of the superhuman groups.
- Black Noir
- Queen Maeve
- The Deep
- Jack from Jupiter (Comic exclusive)
- Mister Marathon (Comic exclusive)
- Translucent (TV Show exclusive)
- Stormfront (TV Show exclusive)
- John Godolkin
- Cold Snap
- Silver Kincaid
- Ground Hawk
- The Divine
- Vought is the only organization that isn't a parody of a Marvel or DC property. In fact, given the anti-consumer and anti-capitalist satire of the comic and TV show, they could be seen as parodies of Marvel and DC themselves, especially considering The Boys creator, Garth Ennis' dislike towards superheroes.