|This scum Wacko|
is driving Cruella insane!
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron:
or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Wacko is a major villain and an archenemy of Johnny and Dukey. Despite being a toymaker he cannot stand kids and makes incredibly destructive toys in order to get rid of them which confuses his employees who are sick of hearing about their boss' repeated attempts to ruin the company by getting rid of kids.
He seems quite intelligent, in spite of his appearance and behavior. He is the leader of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 when he later assembles Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens and Albert and Beekeeper into the group for the first time after the four were released from prison.
- He was voiced by Lee Tockar.
- In "Johnny vs The Tickler", it is revealed that Wacko has a twin brother named The Tickler.
- Wacko's intent is to eliminate every child (similarily to the Penguin in the Batman series) but his goal is misguided due to the following:
- He coudn't possibly get rid of every child in the world, since a baby is born every second. If he wanted to get rid of every child on Earth, it would require getting rid of every female on Earth.
- If Wacko ever succeeded in getting rid of every child on Earth, and preventing more from being born, there would be no new generations, eventually leading to the extinction of the human species.
- Eliminating every child would also destroy not only his company (since his products are marketed for kids), but also every other toy company and any other company that markets products towards kids, leading to a major global economic crisis since much GDP would be lost. Such is his flawed logic as a businessman.
- For these reasons, it is a mystery why he has not been imprisoned for life or executed as an enemy combatant.
- Possibly because of these two reason, many of Wacko schemes focus only on the children of Porkbelly and usually involve either capturing the kids or sending them far away, showing that while he is insane, he would never stop to kill.
- Whenever Wacko tells his employees of his plan, they would all groan to the idea.
|Cartoon Network Villains|
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy