The Warlock is the main antagonist in "Fortune Cookie" from Regular Show series, and has only appeared in this episode.
He was voiced by James Hong, who also played Lo-Pan in Big Trouble in Little China, Gen Soon in Todd McFarlane's Spawn, Daolon Wong in Jackie Chan Adventures, Professor Chang in Teen Titans, Mandarin in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!, Br'er Wolf in The Adventures of Br'er Rabbit, Uncle Po in Sleeping Dogs, Azmorigan in Star Wars Rebels and Dr. Zin in Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest.
The Warlock wears a tall brown hat with a red brim and a gold piece in the middle of it, a maroon robe with a red catfish on it, and a red fanny pack with two black dragons and the zipper, which represents sharp jaws. He also has a long black beard and long, sharp grey fingernails. He resembles Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China. He can suck everything he gets into his fanny pack. When Benson and Rigby switched fortunes, the Warlock disappeared, and the Park was restored.
- A "warlock" is a male witch.
- Benson refers to him as "the guy with the fanny pack".
- The Warlock was voiced by James Hong, who also voiced the Waiter, Mr. Zhang, Luggage Handler, and Keith.
- He could be a parody of his voice actor James Hong's previous character Lo Pan from the John Carpenter action film Big Trouble in Little China.
- He is the third wizard seen in Regular Show. The first was the Wizard and the second was the Halloween Wizard.
- His real age is unknown, but the actor providing his voice was around 82 years old at the time.