|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
The Werewolf's goal is kill everyone who oppose them and survive until end of the game, they can win with the other Werewolves, Survivors and Witches. They can be team with the Witches and Survivors to win together.
The Werewolf chooses a person in the full moons (once in two days) to kill them. If a person visits the Werewolf's target, Werewolf will kill them too. If Werewolf does not choose a person, they will stay at their house. If a person visits Werewolf's house, Werewolf will maul them.
Werewolf has powerful attack, so they can kill everyone except the Pestilence. Also, they can't kill the protected, jailed and healed people.
The Werewolf must survive until the end of the game and the Town, the Mafia and all neutral people must die. Even so, they can win with the Witches and Survivors.
The Werewolf has a basic defense, so they can not be killed by some people. However, some roles can kill them. They are list of the roles that can kill the Werewolf;
Type of Deaths
- Werewolf: If a Werewolf visits another Werewolf in the full moon, Werewolf will maul them, other Werewolf will die.
- Veteran: If the Werewolf visits a triggered Veteran, Veteran will shoot them and Werewolf will maul them, so both of them will die.
- Bodyguard: If the Werewolf visits a person who also visited by the Bodyguard, the Bodyguard will kill Serial Killer, however, the Bodyguard will die too.
- Medusa: If the Werewolf visits a gazed Medusa or the Medusa visits the Werewolf with the Necronomicon, Medusa will turn them into the stone.
- Juggernaut: If the Juggernaut visits the Werewolf, the Werewolf will die.
- Jailor: If the Jailor jails the Werewolf and decides to execute them, the Werewolf will die.
- Pirate: If the Pirate wins a duel against a Werewolf, the Pirate will kill them.
- Arsonist: If the Arsonist douses and ignites Werewolf's home, the Werewolf will burn.
- Witch: The Witch can control the Werewolf and make them to kill themself.
- Coven Leader: Same as the Witch.
- Jester: If the Werewolf chooses to guilty vote or to be abstain to a lynched Jester and if Jester decides to kill them, the Werewolf will die.
- Trapper: The Trapper can kill the Werewolf with their trap.
- Hex Master: The Hex Master can kill the Werewolf with the using of final hex.
- Pestilence: The Pestilence can kill a plagued Werewolf with rampaging them.
- Sheriff: Sheriff will know their target is suspicious during the Full Moon. But they will get the results their target is innocent on odd-numbered nights.
- Investigator: The Investigator will get the result "Your target could be a Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner".
- Consigliere: The Consigliere will get the result "Your target howls at the moon. They must be a Werewolf".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Werewolf;
- Savage: Win 1 game.
- Lycan: Win 5 games.
- Wild Beast: Win 10 games.
- Mauled: Win 25 games.
- Rampage: Attack 5 people in one night.
- Triple Threat: Kill a Godfather, Arsonist and Serial Killer in the same night.
- Jailbreak: Kill the Jailor who jailed you.
|“||Rain pours and lightning flashes through the sky as a skinny teenage boy pushes open a wire gate to a dark trail surrounded by trees. He holds his books close to his chest, glancing around for danger. The boy hears footsteps behind him and spins around, but sees nothing but darkness. Turning around again, he bumps into three tall teenagers staring down at the him. They throw him to the ground, and throw his backpack and books across the wet grass. The boy wails for them to stop, but they don't listen. They kick him over and over, until one of them pulls him up by the shirt. He feels blood dripping down his face as he is thrown back towards the fence. His body is filled with fear, but rage as well; as he wipes the blood off of his face, he notices that his hand is covered in a thick layer of hair. A flash of lightning illuminating the night, the boy glances up at the sky: the full moon is caught in his gaze, and a loud howl escapes from his mouth.||„|
|~ The Summer Solstice writing event provides a backstory for the Werewolf.|
- Werewolf is the 30th role of the game.