|“||A normal citizen who transforms during the full moon.||„|
|~ The summary of the Werewolf.|
The Werewolf is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem. The Werewolf wants to kill everyone and survive until end of the game.
|“||Rain pours and lightning flashes through the sky as a skinny teenage boy pushes open a wire gate to a dark trail surrounded by trees. He holds his books close to his chest, glancing around for danger. The boy hears footsteps behind him and spins around, but sees nothing but darkness. Turning around again, he bumps into three tall teenagers staring down at the him. They throw him to the ground, and throw his backpack and books across the wet grass. The boy wails for them to stop, but they don't listen. They kick him over and over, until one of them pulls him up by the shirt. He feels blood dripping down his face as he is thrown back towards the fence. His body is filled with fear, but rage as well; as he wipes the blood off of his face, he notices that his hand is covered in a thick layer of hair. A flash of lightning illuminating the night, the boy glances up at the sky: the full moon is caught in his gaze, and a loud howl escapes from his mouth.||„|
|~ The backstory of the Werewolf.|
Town of Salem
The Werewolf is a killing role but slightly different. They are a normal citizen in the odd-numbered nights, they can not use their ability. But in the even-numbered night, the full moon exists. Werewolf can visit a house and kill everyone who visit the target house, or can stay at home and kill everyone who visit their house.
The Werewolf deals powerful attack, they can kill the roles with the basic and no defense, but not powerful and invincible defenses
The Werewolf must eliminate everyone (except Witch, Survivor, Guardian Angel, Executioner, Pirate) to win.
The Werewolf has a basic defense, they can not be killed by the roles with basic attack, such as Serial Killer, Godfather and Potion Master.
- Sheriff: (on odd-numbered nights) "You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent." - (during the Full Moon) "Your target is suspicious!"
- Investigator: "Your target could be a Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner."
- Consigliere: "Your target howls at the moon. They must be a Werewolf."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Werewolf;
- Savage: Win 1 game.
- Lycan: Win 5 games.
- Wild Beast: Win 10 games.
- Mauled: Win 25 games.
- Rampage: Attack 5 people in one night.
- Triple Threat: Kill a Godfather, Arsonist and Serial Killer in the same night.
- Jailbreak: Kill the Jailor who jailed you.
- Werewolf is the 30th role of the game.