|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Yeah. I couldn't allow them to get away with it. How come... how come they get to become doctors when my little Grace gets locked up? And then once that Green Meanie started killing people, I thought, "Well, what better way to get to them without anyone suspecting me?" I could take the Chanels out, and everyone would just suspect the other Green Meanie.||„|
|~ Wes explaining how he got away with being the killer.|
|~ Wes' last words before throwing himself into a tub filled with hot oil prepared by Cassidy and Hoffel.|
Wes Gardner is a character from Scream Queens. He is one of the main protagonists of season one and one of the main antagonists in Season Two. In Rapunzel, Rapunzel, it is revealed that he was the second Green Meanie killer.
He was portrayed by Oliver Hudson.
Wes Gardner is the father of Grace Gardner and also of the Red Devils, Boone Clemens and Hester Ulrich, though unknowingly. After the Red Devil murders at Wallace, Wes' daughter Grace was admitted to a mental institution and Wes blamed The Chanels. He discovered that they had been hired as Doctors at Cathy Munsch's hospital and hatched an idea. Dr. Cassidy Cascade had became the Green Meanie in order to avenge the death of his father and get the hospital shut down. Wes decided to become the Green Meanie as well, figuring that his murders would be blamed on Cassidy. After Chamberlain Jackson figured this out and confronted Wes, Wes murdered him to cover it up. At a Green Meanie summit lead by Hester, Wes demanded the opportunity to personally kill Chanel Oberlin, as she was the main cause of his daughter's institution, but Ingrid Hoffel refused to let him and wanted to do it herself. After violating the agreement by unsuccessfully trying to poison Chanel, Ingrid and Cassidy have Wes executed by having himself fall into a vat of boiling oil. When asked for any final words, he mutters "Playlist" before falling backward into the oil, frying him to death.
- Sheila Baumgartner: Decapitated with a scythe.
- Chad Radwell: Throat slit (off-screen).
- Libby Putney: Stabbed in the back with a machete. (survives)
- Denise Hemphill: Electrocuted with a defibrillator. (survives)
- Chamberlain Jackson: Stabbed in the sternum with a kitchen knife.
- Marguerite Honeywell: Asphyxiated with a noose.
- Dr. Scarlett Lovin: Poisoned (accidentally)
- Scythe: Uses it to decapitate Sheila and stab Chamberlain in the chest.
- Machete: Uses it to stab Libby in the back.
- Defibrillator: Uses it to electrocute Denise.
- Kitchen Knife: Uses it to kill Chamberlain.
- Noose: Uses it to asphyxiate Marguerite.
- Cyanide: Uses it to poison Scarlett.
- He is the only Green Meanie to be from Season 1.
- He is the second season 1 survivor to be killed off.
- He is the first Green Meanie to die. However, if one is to count Jane's Brother, he is the second.
- He is also the first character to commit suicide on-screen.