|“||A voodoo master who can control other people's actions.||„|
|~ The summary of the Witch.|
The Witch is one of the evil roles from the mystery RPG game Town of Salem. The Witch wants to see the Town's defeat.
|“||As a young child, the Witch was used to being bullied. Everywhere she went, she was made fun of. Whether it was her abnormally large nose, her off-shade green skin, or just the fact that she carried a broom around wherever she went. The town had completely shunned her. She was banished to the far forests, left to her own devices... and her own magic. Throughout years of being completely alone, she had studied magic day and night, and, with the help of her black cat as a lab rat of sorts, she had learned to make people do whatever she pleased! With her newfound talent, she moved back into the town, taking up home under the guise of a regular townsperson. The Witch vowed to take revenge on everyone that had ever bullied her. That meant working with those who some may consider evil. To her, they were just allies… allies in the war on taking down the Town of Salem.||„|
|~ The backstory of the Witch.|
Town of Salem
The Witch chooses two people each night, the first person will be controlled by the Witch and the second person is the target of the first person. So, the first person will use their ability on the second person. Also, Witch will learn the first person's role.
Also, the Witch has a basic defense barrier that protect them from the basic attacks.
The Witch can not attack people directly, but can control killing roles and make them kill their target.
The Witch must eliminate the Town. They can be team with every role except the Town roles.
For one time, the Witch can be protected from the basic attacks with their basic defense barrier. After they use the barrier, they won't have any defense.
- Sheriff: "You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent."
- Investigator: "Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, or Witch."
- Consigliere: "Your target casts spells on people. They must be a Witch."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Witch;
- Occultist: Win 1 game.
- Enchantress: Win 5 games.
- Voodoo: Win 10 games.
- Warlock: Win 25 games.
- Double-Edged Sword: Force 2 Town members to die to a Veteran in a game.
- Directing the Blade: Control a Serial Killer 5 times in a game.
- Two Birds, One Stone: Make a Vigilante shoot another Town member.
- There is no the Witch role in the Coven Expansion. But, the Coven Leader performs same action with Witch.