|“||All the zombies agree, Wizard Zombie's powers of transmutation are impressive. But what they don't get is ... why sheep? Everyone knows it would be more helpful if the Wizard used his powers to turn plants into, say, more zombies. But yeah, no one is going to say that to his face.||„|
|~ Wizard Zombie's almanac entry.|
Wizard Zombie, or simply known as the Wizard, is one of the secondary antagonists in the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. He is a zombie wizard who takes part in fighting plants.
He was voiced by Max De Vrie in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Wizard Zombie made his debut in the eleventh night of the Dark Ages stage as one of the zombie horde. He transforms plants into passive sheep, which allows him and any other zombies to proceed through the line of defenses.
If the players prevent him from turning plants into sheep, they get the achievement "Not Baaad".
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Wizard appeared in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville as a playable character in the Support class. His primary weapon is the Orbacadorbra. He can be unlocked through Luck O' the Zombie's festival prize map, or 500,000 coins (or 1,000 Rainbow Star) through Rux's shop.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
Wizard appeared in the comics as one of Dr. Zomboss's henchmen to fight the plants.
Power and Abilities
- Orbacadorbra: Wizard's primary weapon, as it shoots bouncy projectiles when supercharged.
- Zee-lixir: This elixir makes all zombies in range invincible for a while, disables enemies from jumping/sprinting, and remove any effects from enemies such as Goatify, Arcane Enigma, etc.
- Spell Disaster: He can create projectiles around him that hit nearby enemies.
- Co-Star: He can transform into a shooting star and land on a zombie's head to support him/her with his rapid-fire Shooting Star.
- Sheep Transforming: He can transform plants into sheep in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Art Skills: As seen in the comics, he can draw a picture of Dr. Zomboss on a solar panel.
- The way Wizard Zombie transform plants into sheep is an opposite to Rose Goatifying enemies.