This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
The Alice in Wonderland Gang, also known as the Wonderland Gang, was the main antagonistic faction of the CW TV series Batwoman in Season 1. They were a criminal gang and a terrorist organization that themes themselves off Lewis Carroll's famous story Alice in Wonderland. They were currently being led by Kate Kane/Batwoman's estranged twin sister Beth Kane/Alice.
First Appearance and Kidnapping Sophie Moore
The Wonderland Gang was formed sometime in 2018 by Alice, while also planting Chuck Dodgson inside Crows Security, they used his knowledge to firstly kidnap Sophie Moore, following the kidnapping, they were met by Kate Kane at the base of operations in an attempt to save Sophie, but it was unsuccessful. They moved ahead with their plans, using the city's movie in the park event to make a statement, while Dodgson planted a truck with explosives, Alice dangled Sophie from a skyscraper. However, they were soon thwarted by a masked vigilante, who saved Sophie.
To be added...
The gang was eventually disbanded due to most of its members being killed by Safiyah Sohail (Alice's rival and enemy).
- Beth Kane/Alice - Founder and Leader
- Chuck Dodgson - Second-in-Command and Undercover Operative; Incarcerated
- Jonathan Cartwright/Mouse - Second-in-Command and Undercover Operative; Deceased
- Scott Kaiser - Undercover Operative; Deceased
- Unnamed Cheshire Cat Gangsters; all Deceased
- Unnamed White Rabbit Gangsters; all Deceased
- In DC Comics, The Wonderland Gang was a criminal organization led by Tweedledee and Tweedledum, but were easily defeated by Batman, Nightwing, and Robin.