This Villain was proposed and approved by Villains Wiki's Pure Evil Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this villain from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a futile "heroic" attempt of redemption) and the user will have high chances of being
Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein is the main antagonist of Engine Sentai Go-Onger. He is a high-ranking member of the Banki Clan Gaiark and the father of Yogostein, noted for being the cruelest of his race. He only appears in the final few episodes of Go-Onger, taking control of the Human World invasion force. He is the Go-Ongers' archenemy and their most powerful and dangerous enemy, and also the final threat of the Go-Onger series.
He was voiced by Kiyoyuki Yanada, who also previously voiced Yogostein and Tau Zant.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger
Using Cleaning Minister Kireizky's Infinite Wastebin to enter the Human World, Yogoshimacriten assumes command over the Gaiark stationed there. Using his signature attack Justice Dissolution, Yogoshimacriten takes out Hant Jou, Gunpei Ishihara, and the Go-On Wings, along with their Engine partners, Carrigator, Jum-bowhale, and the ancient Engines.
After losing the Infinite Wastebin to Kegalesia and Kitaneidas to keep him from using Justice Dissolution, killing them in the process, Yogoshimacriten makes his way to the Deus Haguruma Magear to power himself up until the primary Go-Ongers trap him in the Bikkurium chamber and destroy the Deus Haguruma Magear to get their friends back, causing the Gaial's Hellgaille Palace to collapse. However, Yogoshimacritein survives and attempts to destroy the city until he is halted by Hanto, Gunpei, and the Go-on Wings.
Once the primary Go-Ongers join the fray, Yogoshimacritein enlarges himself in a process called Third Industrial Revolution, fighting Engine-O G12 before being destroyed by his opponent's G12 Final Grand Prix attack.
Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle
Years later, Yogoshimacritein is revived as a member of the Black Cross Army and fights against Gokai Yellow, Gokai Blue, Gosei Black and Gosei Yellow before being defeated by their combined powers. He later gets resurrected again in the final battle by the Black Cross King along with Chirakasonne and Kireizky. He is destroyed by Engine-O, Dairen'Oh, and RV Robo.
Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
Yogoshimacritein is later revived once again, this time as a member of Dai-Zangyack. When Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack reveal their alliance and fight against the combined Super Sentai and Kamen Riders, he, alongside Bat Fangire, leads an army of Gaiark and Fangire against them. He is destroyed by a combined finisher attack from the Go-ongers and Kiva.
Yogoshimacritein is a relentless psychopath who is the opposite of his son. While both are serious compared to Kitaneidas and Kegalesia, his serious nature is played completely straight with no kind of comedy (Other than a verbal tic, yet that's only a minor one which doesn't detract given verbal tics at the end are part of Gaiark biology) in him. As for his son, he is implied to be an abusive parent to him, as he only comes to avenge Yogostein's failure instead of the guy himself and doesn't see him as anything else than a useless failure.
Another thing Yogoshimacritein doesn't have from Yogostein is his compassion. He seems to treat the other Pollution Ministers worst of all, as he often uses them as living shields whenever he feels like and to save his own skin. And his treatment of his other most loyal servants don't seem to be much better given his lack of feeling when they get killed. He ultimately cares only for himself (And possibly Batcheed, though it's never quite confirmed) and seeks to rule all Braneworlds with an iron fist. If that means he has to order some destroyed completely, so be it.
Powers and Abilities
Due to his role as the Gaiark Crime Minister and the (temporary) leader of the Gaiark, Yogoshimacritein posssesses numerous supernatural powers and abilities. He is the most powerful and dangerous enemy the Go-Ongers have ever faced, surpassing in power the three Pollution Ministers, including his son Yogostein, Kitaneidas, Kegalesia and Hiramechimedes, as well all of his minions, such as Kireizky and Chirakasonne and all other soldiers and Banki monsters of the Gaiark. Here's the list of Yogoshimacritein's abilities:
- Superhuman Strength: Yogoshimacritein possesses immense physical strength and is able to take all of the Go-Ongers and Go-On Wings at once.
- Superhuman Durability: Yogoshimacritein is highly durable and is able to survive many hits from Go-Ongers.
- Expert Combatant: Besides his strength, Yogoshimacritein is also a skilled and capable fighter, able to hold his own against all of the Go-Ongers easily.
- Justice Dissolution: Yogoshimacritein's main ability and his signature attack. By using his Infinite Wastebin, Yogoshimacritein can vaporize his opponents, altering their bodies to a different wavelength that sends them to a subspace reality on Earth.
- Brilliant Strategist: Yogoshimacritein is an extremely skilled and cunning strategist, able to create a cunning plans and tactics to deceive his enemies.
- Robotics Expert: Yogoshimacritein is highly intelligent and can create powerful weapons and Banki beasts.
- Dermal Armor: Yogoshimacritein possesses an extremely durable armor, able to withstand multiple hits and attacks from his enemies.
- Monster Enlarging: Yogoshimacritein can enlarge Banki Beasts at his will.
- Puppet Regime: Yogoshimacritein can turn his minions into his puppets, allowing him to control their bodies at his will.
- Ration Provision Bullet: Yogoshimacritein can fire a powerful bullets at his enemies.
- Killing Move: Steamroller Voting: Yogoshimacritein's attack, which allows him attack his opponents at the high speed.
- Third Industrial Revolution: Yogoshimacritein can enlarge himself in this process, which is the enhanced version of the original Industrial Revolution.
- Venjix Computer Virus, his Power Rangers RPM counterpart.
- Yogoshimacritein on the Pure Evil wiki
Banki Clan Gaiark
Eleki Clan Zontark