|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
The Zurg-Bots are fictitious minor antagonists in Toy Story 2, and the secondary antagonists of the Toy Story Disney Infinity Playset. They are the robotic henchmen of Emperor Zurg.
Toy Story 2
During the video game opening, the bots appear when Buzz Lightyear lands on Zurg's planet. Surrounding him in all sides, the bots wield out their laser guns and weapon and tiny versions of themselves sprouting out from their shoulder armors. Thinking very fast, Buzz spots a giant crystal and shoots it with his laser, and sending hundreds of lasers through the robots. This causes a chain reaction which not only strike the robots, but also caused them to engulf in a large explosion to which Buzz nearly survives.
- Zurg Bots appear as enemies in the 1999 video game Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue. They come in multiple variants.
- In the video game Toy Story 2, there is a shielded Zurg Bot. It can deflect Buzz's laser. It can be damaged by Buzz's wing attack.
- There is also a flying Zurg Bot.
- Zurg Bots come in multiple variants in Toy Story 3: The Video Game and Disney Infinity.
- The Zurg Bots are the first Toy Story villains to be killed off, followed by NOS-4-A2 and possibly Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear.